Daily Challenge is a feature that embraces the impact small behaviors can have on health. Wellable Points are earned for logging the completion of small but meaningful activities. To log Daily Challenges directly in Wellable, follow the easy instructions below.
- Sign in to your User Account.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Select Daily Challenge.
The Daily Challenges available to select from are listed below.
- Ate 5 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables
- Drank 8 Glasses of Water
- Learned About Health and Wellness
- Meditated or Relaxed
- No Soda or Sugary Beverages
- Slept 7 Hours
- Stretched or Exercised Lightly
- Took the Stairs Instead of the Elevator
- Volunteered / Community Service
Please note that not all Wellable programs are designed to include the Daily Challenge feature. If this is an available feature in your program, the Daily Challenge button will be available at the top of the Dashboard page in your User Account.