The Image Library includes a number of stock images that are ready for use in communications. These images can be used to create common sections for emails and Bulletin Boards, such as sections for prize information, health tips, and surveys. To access stock images, follow the steps below.
- Place the cursor in the online rich-text editor where you would like the stock image to be added.
- Select Insert > Image from the toolbar in the online rich-text editor.
- Select the Search icon in the Source field. This will open the Image Library.
- Select the Wellable Images folder in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the Image Library.
- Select the image you would like added to the communication. This can be done by double clicking the image or choosing Select when the image is highlighted.
- Select Ok to add the image to the communication.