The Image Library allows administrators to upload and mange images in addition to providing access to a variety of standard challenge graphics from Wellable. To upload an image to the Image Library to incorporate into challenge communications, follow the steps below.
- Select Insert > Image from the toolbar in the online rich-text editor.
- Select the Search icon in the Source field. This will open the Image Library, which will include two folders. The first folder, which will be the name of your organization, is where you will be able to upload and manage images for your program. The second folder, Wellable Images, will provide access to Wellable challenge graphics. Images in the Wellable Images folder cannot be edited, deleted, or altered in any way.
- Select your company’s folder.
- Select Upload.
- Select Choose Files.
- Choose the PNG or JPEG file(s) you wish to add to the Image Library.
- Select Upload. The file name of the image(s) successfully uploaded will turn green. If the file name of the image(s) turns red, there is an issue with the file upload.
- Select X or Cancel to return to the Image Library home.